TSplus 8.30 release announcement
- New and amazingly great new Web Portal user interface: We are proud to offer to our customer a nice looking and full customizable user interface for a better user experience. The AdminTool Web Tab has been redesigned for a better understanding.
- The Web Server Management group of 3 tiles is providing all required functions to change the TSplus Web Server settings.
- The 4 Web Design tiles enable to customize the logon pages and to select the preferred theme (City theme in our example).
- With the 4 Web Client tiles, the administrator can change the web connection parameters.
- Load Balancing and the Gateway have been redesigned to deliver great performances, flexibility and scalability. TSplus 8.30 enables to create a farm with a large number of servers. The limit of 20 servers does not exist anymore so the scalability of TSplus now greatly extended. It is also possible to add a Proxy Server role to the Gateway portal. The Gateway portal can be installed in the DMZ and all Application Servers stay behind the firewall, in the Intranet. This can also be useful when one single WAN IP address can be use to access multiple servers.
- Multiple domains support has been implemented with the release TSplus 8.30. Large companies are using multiple domains and a large number of users which creates specific requirements to warrant good performances. The TSplus logon process has been completely re-written to offer the same quality for small, medium and large deployment architectures.
- The HTML5 client has been enhanced to support the latest web browser requirements and to work fine on the upcoming new Internet Explorer on Windows 10 systems.
- Volume License control has been implemented for large project requiring a flexible licensing method to deploy multiple servers. This is especially good for Cloud Computing solution where the number of servers is not predictable.
- TSplus 8.30 is Windows 10 ready and fully supports 32 and 64 bit versions.
TSplus 8.20 release announcement
- The HTML5 client performances have been dramatically improved. It even enables nice display of videos, animated GIF, Flash videos! This unique enhancement gives us a major advantage over any other RDP/HTML5 solution. The new HTML5 with "RDP native protocol" included is deliver faster response time and better file transfer capabilities.
- The HTML5 Top Menu can be customized to add or to remove any Windows application. This can be useful when only one application is published and you wish to add some more features to your users like changing the password or opening a documents shared folder.
- A new powerful Gateway Reverse Proxy server role is now available. It enables to have one Gateway installed in DMZ with one single WAN IP address. This server will act as proxy to connect to multiples Application Servers inside the Intranet. With this new functionality, users will access the load balanced farm of servers from the TSplusWeb Portal front-end and this will be achieved using one single IP address.
- Windows 10 and IE 12 are now supported. TSplus is W10 ready.
- The management of the Support/Updates subscriptions and its renewal was not accurately done up to now. To prevent such confusions, we decided to enhance this service. It is now possible to buy on-line one, two or three years of Support/Updates services and to receive a "Support.lic" file which enable to activate the TSplus license maintenance rights.
- The Universal Printer has been improved to avoid the system to wait from the user to complete each local print task prior to handle the next one. This enhancement has also been implemented for the Open-On-Client feature. The user is no more blocked is an Excel document or a PDF print is display on his local PC.
- All known issues of the release 8.10 has been fixed in the release 8.20 and many minor other enhancements have been added.
TSplus 8.10 release announcement
- TSplus 8.10 is the major 2015 version of TSplus. It paves the way for major new and exciting features scheduled for TSplus 2015 roadmap!
- All user interfaces have been redesigned to a new modern look. The release 8.10 is Windows 10 Technical Preview ready
- Performance improvements and multiple enhancements of the HTLML5 and the Java Web Portal Client
- The Java 64 bits is now fully supported for providing better performances and higher stability of the TSplus Web Portal
- New Session Manager to display and monitor users sessions
- All Windows versions are supported and the release 8.10 includes the support of all MS Updates
- If requested, the installation or the update can be silently processed
- Support for user names which include spaces or UPN names
- The new native Windows shell option enables publishing Click Once applications
- Farsi language added
- And of course all the existing TSplus features are provided for our customers satisfaction!