TSplus 9.70 release announcement
- The new Farm Manager feature is Terminal Service Plus centralized farm administration user interface. It allows you to automatically apply settings for all your servers in just one click!
- Regarding web file transfers, the Web Portal Preferences tile now offers the possibility for the administrator to set 2 different folders on the server. On one hand, the Upload folder to indicate from which Folder the user will select the files to upload. On the other hand, the Download folder, to tell where, on the server, the downloaded files will be stored:
Also, If the administrator wants to totally prohibit the file transfer he can now, using the setting.js file.
- A new Security option has been implemented on the Advanced Security options tile: the administrator can now decide that using the Web Portal with HTML5 is mandatory by denying the use of a generated client or a remote desktop protocol:
- The look-and-feel of the Floating Panel has been enhanced to display your icons in a clearer and nice-looking way.
- HTML5 enhancement: It now includes a better resize capability and a better gesture handler on tablets.
- Administrators can now customize the web portal with their own code with the custom.css and custom.js files that were added to the Clients webfolder.
- Software editors can now read a registry value to know what device and what browser have been used to open an HTML5 session, with the Registry Editor under the path: HKCU/Software/Webdata
- All 9.60 known issues have been fixed and this release is including all of these fixes.