All-in-one solution for Remote Access and Web Portal
TSplus 11.70 release announcement:
This new release is including major security enhancements:
TSplus Alternate Shell: Following the October 10 Windows Update, administrators allowing their users to start a Remote Desktop saw the Windows shell as an issue. The main problem resides in the session opening/black screen issue when a complete desktop is assigned to multiple users on Windows 10 and Server 2016.
To protect our customers, we decided to invest in a technical solution which is eliminating these Windows shell issues: The TSplus Alternate shell. It provides features and graphical experience similar to Windows 2016 Windows shell, such as the display of the 2016 Start button and taskbar. Therefore, on W10 or 2016, TSplus remote users can enjoy the Desktop experience on the latest’s release of Windows version without experiencing Windows shell issues.
Thus, for administrators managing 10 users or more on these Operating Systems we recommend you activate the WinXshell alternate shell on the Session Opening preference tile located under the Server tab of the Administrator Tool:
It is now possible to speed up users logons by disabling per user services on the Session Management and Local Group Policies tile:
- Application Control: Customization of the minimized buttons display is now possible on the Customize Taskbar tile under the Applications tab. You can either show or hide Systray Notifications area and specify minimized buttons positions: on the right side, the centre or the left side of the screen. The administrator can even decide to display it on top of the user screen instead of the default bottom side:
TSplus 11.60 release announcement:
- This version is optimized for Windows 2016 and Windows 10 latest releases.
Microsoft never sleeps and rolled out its new major Update (version 1809) this week.
TSplus 11.60 fully benefits from these new Window enhancements and has included the proper feature to outperform in W10 / 2016 environments. The new TSplus Alternate Shell enable can be selected to replace the Windows Shell and this simple enhancement avoid to use too many server resources.
The RemoteApp support has also been greatly improved to deliver a great users experience.
Great new enhancements were made to RDS-Knight, the included cyber security add-on, available in a free trial version.
The new 3.0 release is officially available and includes great new features:
- Anti-Ransomware Protection: this game-changing feature is exclusively included free of charge in the latest version of RDS-Knight ULTIMATE Protection.
RDS-Knight provides a powerful cyber weapon that efficiently DETECTS, BLOCKS and PREVENTS ransomware attacks.
RDS-Knight reacts as soon as it detects ransomware on your session. It quickly scans your disk(s) and displays the file(s) or program(s) responsible, in addition to providing a list of the infected items.
RDS-Knight automatically stops the attack, and quarantines the program(s) along with the file(s) encrypted before its intervention. Only the administrator can whitelist them.
RDS-Knight prevents catastrophic events for businesses by removing ransomware at an early stage. The administrator has access to information regarding the source of the attack and running processes, and therefore learns how to anticipate these threats.
TSplus 11.60 release announcement:
In addition, RDS-Knight takes into account the most common crypto methods as well as foreseeable changes for an optimal protection. RDS-Knight Anti-Ransomware action allows quick response, limited damage, increased awareness and time savings with respect to data recovery.
- Brute-Force and Homeland Protection were extended to VNC: with RDS-Knight 3.0, the well known VNC security holes are closed. You can also enjoy a high level of protection against VNC hackers and other countries and/or brute force attacks.
- Homeland protection before a session-opening: RDS-Knight 3.0 detects and blocks blacklisted countries’ IPs trying to connect even before the session opens.